250g Tartufissima N.19 tagliatelle with truffles, Tartuflanghe
50g Butter or Extra Virgin Olive Oil DOP, Monocultivar Taggiasco, ROI
Parmigiano Reggiano DOP, freshly grated
50g Fresh black truffle, finely sliced
1. Bring 2 litres of water to boil and add the salt. Add the pasta and cook for 4-5 minutes until “al dente” or still firm.
2. Melt the butter in a separate saucepan.
3. Drain the pasta and return it to the saucepan.
4. Combine the pasta and melted butter (or Extra Virgin Olive Oil) and toss over medium heat for about 1 minute.
5. Add the grated Parmigiano Reggiano and thinly sliced truffle and serve.