Serves 4 people
Tiramisù al Pistacchio
The star of the show for this special dish is our pistachio spread – currently on sale! Find it in the market on the first floor, this is an Eataly classic that’s too good to be missed.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites and place into two different bowls. Stir the yolks with the sugar and mascarpone until the mixture is pale and the sugar has dissolved.
- Add in your yolks, mascarpone and pistachio cream. Then, separately whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the egg whites into the mascarpone mixture.
- Pour the coffee into a bowl and quickly dunk each biscuit into it.
- Arrange about half of the biscuits so that they completely cover the base of a shallow and rectangular dish.
- Cover the biscuits with half of the mascarpone pistachio cream mixture.
- Cover the mixture with another layer of coffee-soaked biscuits and again top with the remaining mascarpone pistachio cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with crushed Pistachios for the finishing touch. Bellissimo!
- Cover the dish with cling film and place in the fridge for 4 hours before serving.
Wine pairing idea: our wine specialist Marco recommends pairing our ‘Conegliano Valdobbiadene Collalto’ with your pistachio dessert.
You can watch our recipe over on our Instagram!