To create Chef Jordan’s truffle-lovers pasta, head to Eataly and pick-up the following products from our market.
🍝 250g Gratifico Tagliatelle
👩🍳 Extra virgin olive oil
🤤 Saving truffle-flavoured butter sauce & Summer truffle slices in oil (for topping)
🧀 Parmigiano Reggiano DOP
🥚 2 eggs
- Cook the pasta to al dente, around 4- minutes in well seasoned boiling water.
- With a ladle of pasta water, melt the truffle butter in the pan on a low to medium heat.
- Take the tagliatelle out of the water add directly to the pan of butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the pasta in the pan, continuous movement will build a silky sauce.
- Serve quickly once ready. To plate add the truffle slices on top of the pasta, separate out an egg yolk and place on top.
- Finish with freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
Chef Jordan’s top tip: Work quickly on a high heat once the pasta is in the pan!
Enjoyed Chef Jordan’s recipe? Visit us in La Scuola to learn more recipes with our Chef! Book now.